I completely understand the feeling of starting the year with high ambitions and then struggling to find time to achieve those goals. It can be challenging to balance the demands of our daily lives with our aspirations. In the midst of this chaos, it’s essential to remember that you’re not alone in this struggle. Many of us face similar challenges. A quite famous bunch of words that I carry around quite often are ones I found behind a door at my workplace. ‘I am here to serve you always remember that’ and such words remind me that no matter how tired we become it is okay to take a moment to rest because your body, mind, and soul are there to serve you and so are other true warriors in your life. Another famous one is ‘What matters most is that you dared not always the results but that you dared’ shared to me by Sandros at my lowest moments.
At techCONNECT, our mission revolves around enabling our community to access the online world and being able to reach out to your loved ones whenever the going gets tough and we’ve seen firsthand how technology can be a tool to find balance and manage the chaos of modern life. Here are a few tips that I have gathered that might help you regain your focus and achieve your goals:
- Prioritize Your Goals: Start by setting clear and achievable goals. By prioritizing what’s most important to you, you can find balance when making time and focus on your number ones.
- Time Management: Utilize time management techniques to make the most of your day. Tools like calendars and to-do lists can be incredibly helpful. (trust me they are a lifesaver)
- Technology is your bestie: Try to maximize your productivity and need to get dones by getting whatever you can get done online, online you do not always have to be out and about struggling when you can get it done a click away.
- Support system and confidants: Seeking support or help may seem silly at times but it is okay to reach out when you feel stretched too far. Raising a concern helps people know how they can possibly help you. Trust me two heads and hands are often better than one it does not make you weaker rather stronger and things are done quicker. Lean on someone!
- Stay Connected: Maintain a healthy work-life balance and don’t forget to connect with friends, family, and colleagues. They can be a great source of motivation and support.
Remember, finding balance in life is an ongoing process. It is never a 100% it’s okay to have setbacks, but the key is to keep moving forward and if you fall, fall forward. ‘If we can better ourselves by one percent each day, we can be 365% better by the end of the year’, said Nico.